Credit Guarantee Corporation of Cambodia Plc. (CGCC) is a state-owned enterprise established under the Ministry of Economy and Finance. CGCC was recently set up to improve financial inclusion and develop the growth of SMEs in Cambodia. It plays an important role in the economic development of the country.
We are expanding our team! Join us, If you want to be part of the team, CGCC is urgently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
Manager of Finance and Business Analytics
- Ensure that master data (supplier, customer, etc.…) in accounting system is accurate and UpToDate.
- Review contracts and agreements for implication related to accounting and taxes.
- Ensure that receivables and payables are effectively managed.
- Review and ensure that all payments are inline with policies and procedures and in accordance with the approved budget.
- Review and approve accounting records in the accounting system.
- Ensure that all accounting records and General Ledger are done correctly (including all accruals and provisions) and on time.
- Ensure that all reconciliations are done correctly and one time.
- Manage fixed assets register and depreciation according to policies.
- Coordinate with all departments to ensure that annual budget and business plan are done on a timely manner.
- Prepare financial reports and management reports and conduct analysis as required.
- Prepare statutory reports as required.
- Work closely with auditors for the internal and external processes.
- Calculate and prepare monthly taxes and annual taxes.
- Ensure compliance with tax authority and relevant regulators.
- Review and update policies, procedures and internal controls as needed.
- Carry out any other duties and ad-hoc assignments assigned by managements as and when required for CGCC.
- Bachelor’s degree in (master’s degree or professional accountant graduation is preferred) finance, Accounting, Banking, Business Management, or related field.
- At least 5 to 8 years’ experience in financial management, IFRS, and budgeting.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, and outlook
- Good analysis, reporting and communication skills
- Good knowledge of ERP system or other accounting applications
- Be able to communicate effectively and professionally in Khmer and English both in writing and speaking
- Be able to communicate with people at different levels
- Be able to manage different tasks with the same deadline
- Have good office and admin management skills
- Be proactive, creative, and a good team player
- Be able to work without or with minimal supervision
- Willing to learn new things
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and cover letter to [email protected] (Deadline: September 10, 2022). We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.