Credit Guarantee Corporation of Cambodia Plc. (CGCC) is a state-owned enterprise established under the Ministry of Economy and Finance. CGCC was recently set up to improve financial inclusion and develop the growth of SMEs in Cambodia. It plays an important role in the economic development of the country.
We are expanding our team! Join us, If you want to be part of the team, CGCC is urgently seeking qualified candidate for the following position:
Executive of Product Development
The Executive Product Development of the Credit Guarantee Corporation of Cambodia (CGCC) will report to the Manager of Product Development on the development of new guarantee products, new product launches, market research, data analysis, promotion of guarantee products, services, and public awareness of CGCC.
- Assist in managing and developing Guarantee products to address the needs of SMEs.
- Assist in preparing all aspects of the product development, including design, structure, features, pricing, workflows, and approval process.
- Assist with new product launches, including product launch plans, roll-out timings, etc.
- Conduct product training for internal colleagues and external stakeholders.
- Conduct market research and analyze market data to provide recommendations on how to design CGCC’s products and provide CGCC’s service to meet the market’s needs.
- Monitor and analyze sales trends and recommend marketing activities to achieve sales targets.
- Maintain networking and collaboration with CGCC’s stakeholders, including SMEs, FIS, associations, and governmental institutions to assist the development of SMEs.
- Undertake all other roles and responsibilities assigned by management from time to time.
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree holder in Economics, Finance, Business, Management, Public Administration, or other related fields.
- Fresh graduate who has strong desire to work in the banking/financial industry.
- Proven coordination, communication, interpersonal and diplomatic skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a team with a sense of responsibility, flexibility, adaptability, and ability to learn and work under pressure.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively, maintain timelines, and manage/plan workloads effectively.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Khmer and English.
- Competence in Microsoft Office Software.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and cover letter to [email protected] (Deadline: August 14, 2023). We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.