Unsecured Loan Under CGCC Scheme from Canadia Bank
January 19, 2023PFIs' Guarantee Product
Canadia Bank has partnered with Young Entrepreneurs Association of Cambodia and Cambodia Women Entrepreneurs Association to provide special loan offers to members of both associations.
Canadia Bank provide special loan offers to:
1. Young Entrepreneurs Association of Cambodia
2. Cambodia Women Entrepreneurs Association
- Interest Rate as low as 13.20% p.a
- Loan Size: Up to $100,000
- Loan Term: Up to 5 Years without collateral
Terms & Conditions
- Be a member of Young Entrepreneur Association of Cambodia (YEAC) or Cambodia Women Association (CWA).
- Business must be validly registered prior to loan approval (at least by district level/delegation authorities). For expired registered, shall renewed within 3 months upon loan drawdown.
- Business length shall be greater than 2 years as of application date.
- Borrower must be owner of business and represent name on business registration.
- Loan request for the purpose of working capital or Investment/Business Expansion.
*** Note: The original content on this page is produced and owned by Canadia Bank
More info, please visit Canadia Bank’s website: Unsecured Loan Under CGCC Scheme from Canadia Bank