Various Job Vacancies with CGCC-Senior Executive of Marketing and Campaign, Senior Executive/Executive of Relationship Management, Executive of Procurement, Executive of IT Security Assurance
October 6, 2022Career
Credit Guarantee Corporation of Cambodia Plc. (CGCC) is a state-owned enterprise established under the Ministry of Economy and Finance. CGCC was recently set up to improve financial inclusion and develop the growth of SMEs in Cambodia. It plays an important role in the economic development of the country.
We are expanding our team! Join us, If you want to be part of the team, CGCC is urgently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
Senior Executive of Marketing and Campaign
- Support Strategy and Business Development Department and others in drafting CGCC’s business and marketing strategy to achieve business target.
- Work with Marketing and Business Development Manager and Product Development Manager in preparing and conducting market research to gather market intelligence.
- Work with Marketing and Business Development Manager in applying the market intelligence to prepare and implement business, marketing, and branding strategy to expand CGCC’s outreach and ensure that SMEs & PFIs are aware of CGCC’s products and services.
- Draft CGCC’s corporate communications in Khmer and English for SBD management’s approval.
- Support on drafting and designing of CGCC’s marketing materials such as poster, banner, backdrop, leaflet, and others.
- Manage and maintain CGCC’s digital channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Telegram, Website & others), and coordinate with agencies to produce contents for those channels.
- Support and maintain networking and corporations with CGCC’s stakeholders including SMEs, PFIs, associations, trade chambers, governmental institutions, and media.
- Carry out any other duties and ad-hoc assignments assigned by managements as and when required for CGCC.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Media & Communications, or other related fields
- At least 3 years working experiences in marketing and/or corporate communications in financial and/or banking sector
- Proven skills in marketing and applied research
- Ability to work effectively as a team and individual with a sense of responsibility, flexibility, adaptability, and willingness to learn
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Khmer and English
- Competence in Microsoft Office Software
- Knowledge in Creative Design Software would be a plus
Senior Executive/Executive of Relationship Management
Senior Executive/Executive of Relationship Management of the Credit Guarantee Corporation of Cambodia (CGCC) will report to the Deputy Manager of Product Development on the development of business pipeline, business strategic plan, market intelligence and customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining a deep knowledge of company products and services.
- Maintaining and building strong networking and collaboration with CGCC’s stakeholders, including SMEs, FIS, associations, and governmental institutions to assist the development of SMEs.
- Monitoring and analyzing sales trends and recommending marketing activities to achieve sales targets.
- Conducting market research and analyzing market data to pursue new business opportunities.
- Providing stakeholders with comprehensive product/service consultations and guiding their decision-making process.
- Upselling and cross-selling products/services.
- Resolving complaints and issues efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring sales/revenue targets and customer satisfaction.
- Conducting product training to internal colleagues and external stakeholders.
- Undertaking all other roles and responsibilities assigned by management from time to time.
- Perform other tasks assigned.
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree holder in Economics, Finance, Business, Management, Public Administration, or other related fields.
- At least three years working experience in business strategy and management in the banking/financial industry
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and business relationships.
- Proven coordination, communication, interpersonal and diplomatic skills.
- Good conflict resolution and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a team with a sense of responsibility, flexibility, adaptability, and ability to learn and work under pressure.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively, maintain timelines, and manage/plan workloads effectively.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Khmer and English.
- Competence in Microsoft Office Software
Executive of Procurement
- Prepare bidding documents for each type of procurement that is determined by the CGCC.
- Prepare and advertise announcement of public competitive biddings.
- Receive bidding requests and clarify with bidders in case of having any questions related to biddings.
- Keep bidding proposals and other documents in order and with confidential manner before opening bidding requests.
- Organize the place for opening bidding proposals.
- Follow up with contract implementation collaborated with technical officers and related skilful officers.
- Coordinate and facilitate all aspects of procurement procedures to source and maintain adequate competitive quotations & liaise with the company’s external suppliers with particular emphasis on the purchases of inventories, office supplies, services, equipment, materials, and components.
- Ensure the low cost / cost saving with acceptable quality/delivery
- To support and assist Head of Procurement Unit to ensure that CGCC is in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations in the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Monitoring contract to ensure terms and conditions are met with the company requirements.
- Follow the company’s policies/procedures
- Carry out other tasks assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field.
- At least 1 year of experience in Procurement, Finance, or Administration.
- Strong communication and negotiation.
- Knowledge of MS. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project.
- Good in English, Writing & Speaking.
Executive of IT Security Assurance
Working in the Information Technology Services, the IT Security Assurance is responsible for, but not limit to the following duties and responsibilities:
- Review and enhance the company IT Security policy, standard, and process to align with international standards, best practice, and regulations
- Implementation of the security standards and policies
- Evaluate the existing security control and identify areas of non or partial compliance and rectify any issues
- Identification of security risk, vulnerability, and control assessments
- Independent oversight on security operations includes, but not limited to security patch management, security vulnerability management, and security configuration management
- Security recommendations on but not limited to new software and hardware or third parties
- Coordination of security enhancement actions
- Quality assurance
- Management of access rights and IT privileges and of log reviews
- Security incident management
- Security awareness and training for employees
- Internal/external audit response
- Assist in ensuring regulatory compliance and adherence to information security-related laws, rules, and regulations
- Other security tasks as assigned by the line manager.
- Bachelor’s degree of IT, Computer Science, or another related field
- Several years’ experience of information security
- Understanding of information security requirements. Formal security training would be a big plus
- Knowledge of IT Security auditing processes
- Some experience in technical writing and creation of policies and guidelines
- Good verbal and written English skills to present to senior management.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and cover letter to [email protected] (Deadline: November 07, 2022). We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.