Job Vacancy – Senior Executive/Executive of Relationship Management
July 15, 2022Career
Credit Guarantee Corporation of Cambodia Plc. (CGCC) is a state-owned enterprise established under the Ministry of Economy and Finance. CGCC was recently set up to improve financial inclusion and develop the growth of SMEs in Cambodia. It plays an important role in the economic development of the country.
We are expanding our team! Join us, If you want to be part of the team, CGCC is urgently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
Senior Executive/Executive of Relationship Management
Senior Executive/Executive of Relationship Management of the Credit Guarantee Corporation of Cambodia (CGCC) will report to the Deputy Manager of Product Development on the development of business pipeline, business strategic plan, market intelligence and customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining a deep knowledge of company products and services.
- Maintaining and building strong networking and collaboration with CGCC’s stakeholders, including SMEs, FIS, associations, and governmental institutions to assist the development of SMEs.
- Monitoring and analyzing sales trends and recommending marketing activities to achieve sales targets.
- Conducting market research and analyzing market data to pursue new business opportunities.
- Providing stakeholders with comprehensive product/service consultations and guiding their decision-making process.
- Upselling and cross-selling products/services.
- Resolving complaints and issues efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring sales/revenue targets and customer satisfaction.
- Conducting product training to internal colleagues and external stakeholders.
- Undertaking all other roles and responsibilities assigned by management from time to time.
- Perform other tasks assigned.
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree holder in Economics, Finance, Business, Management, Public Administration, or other related fields.
- At least three years working experience in business strategy and management in the banking/financial industry
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and business relationships.
- Proven coordination, communication, interpersonal and diplomatic skills.
- Good conflict resolution and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a team with a sense of responsibility, flexibility, adaptability, and ability to learn and work under pressure.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively, maintain timelines, and manage/plan workloads effectively.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Khmer and English.
- Competence in Microsoft Office Software
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and cover letter to [email protected] (Deadline: August 11, 2022). We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.