Job Announcement Manager of Finance and Business Analytics
February 21, 2022Career
Credit Guarantee Corporation of Cambodia Plc. (CGCC) is a state-owned enterprise established under the Ministry of Economy and Finance. CGCC was recently set up to improve financial inclusion and develop the growth of SMEs in Cambodia. It plays an important role in the economic development of the country.
Join us! If you want to be part of the team, CGCC is urgently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
Manager of Finance and Business Analytics
- Ensure that master data (supplier, customer, etc.…) in the accounting system is accurate and UpToDate.
- Review contracts and agreements for implications related to accounting and taxes.
- Ensure that receivables and payables are effectively managed.
- Review and ensure that all payments are in line with policies and procedures and in accordance with the approved budget.
- Review and approve accounting records in the accounting system.
- Ensure that all accounting records and General Ledger are done correctly (including all accruals and provisions) and on time.
- Ensure that all reconciliations are done correctly and at one time.
- Manage fixed assets register and depreciation according to policies.
- Coordinate with all departments to ensure that the annual budget and business plan are done in a timely manner.
- Prepare financial reports and management reports and conduct analysis as required.
- Prepare statutory reports as required.
- Work closely with auditors for the internal and external processes.
- Calculate and prepare monthly taxes and annual taxes.
- Ensure compliance with the tax authority and relevant regulators.
- Review and update policies, procedures, and internal controls as needed.
- Carry out any other duties and ad-hoc assignments assigned by management as and when required for CGCC.
- Bachelor’s degree in (master’s degree or professional accountant graduation is preferred) finance, Accounting, Banking, Business Management or related field.
- At least 5 to 8 years of experience in financial management, IFRS, and budgeting.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in excel, word, and outlook
- Good analysis, reporting, and communication skills
- Good knowledge of ERP systems or other accounting applications
- Be able to communicate effectively and professionally in Khmer and English both in writing and speaking
- Be able to communicate with people at different levels
- Be able to manage different tasks with the same deadline
- Have good office and admin management skills
- Be proactive, creative, and a good team player
- Be able to work without or with minimal supervision
- Willing to learn new things
Interested candidates are invited to submit his/her CV and cover letter to [email protected] (Deadline: 28 February 2022). We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Click here to read about: Various Job Vacancies with CGCC