Job Vacancy with CGCC-Executive of IT Support
February 13, 2023Career
Credit Guarantee Corporation of Cambodia Plc. (CGCC) is a state-owned enterprise established under the Ministry of Economy and Finance. CGCC was recently set up to improve financial inclusion and develop the growth of SMEs in Cambodia. It plays an important role in the economic development of the country.
We are expanding our team! Join us, If you want to be part of the team, CGCC is urgently seeking qualified candidates for the following position:
Executive Of IT Support
- S/he shall provide customer service and technical support to end-users for hardware and software systems
- S/he shall install software on new or existing devices, in accordance with standard procedures
- S/he shall diagnose, research, and resolve routine end-user issues in a timely manner through established protocol and troubleshooting; escalate as necessary
- S/he shall assist in the set-up of new equipment and devices
- S/he shall assist users and PFIs in obtaining access to systems
- S/he shall assist in the tracking of hardware and software inventory
- S/he shall ensure that support requests and incident are maintained in the ticket system
- S/he shall create support tickets, monitor their progress, and keep them updated
- S/he shall provide guidance and explain policies and procedures to end-users
- S/he shall contribute to documentation of incidents, internal processes and procedures, maintenance of equipment, and training manuals
- S/he shall collaborate with senior executives to use and manage knowledge bases, frequently asked questions, and vendor documentation.
- S/he shall Carry out any other duties and ad-hoc assignments assigned by managements as and when required for CGCC.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for this job.
- Good English and Khmer communication (both written and spoken).
- Good computer skills.
- Knowledge with Microsoft Office 365.
- Good time management and self-discipline.
- Passionate about new technologies trend.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and cover letter to [email protected] (Deadline: March 13, 2023). We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.