Job Vacancy with CGCC-Manager of Centralized Operations
February 13, 2023Career
Credit Guarantee Corporation of Cambodia Plc. (CGCC) is a state-owned enterprise established under the Ministry of Economy and Finance. CGCC was recently set up to improve financial inclusion and develop the growth of SMEs in Cambodia. It plays an important role in the economic development of the country.
We are expanding our team! Join us, If you want to be part of the team, CGCC is urgently seeking qualified candidates for the following position:
Manager of Centralized Operations
- S/he shall assist the HCO to develop all credit management and loan monitoring related policies, standard operating procedures and framework;
- S/he shall manage claim request and proceed with claim settlement upon all term and conditions are fulfilled and accuracy.
- S/she shall prepare claim and recovery report and reporting to management
- S/he shall assist the HCO in managing all aspects of centralized operations; including branch operations (if any) credit operations, customer satisfaction, feedback management and etc.;
- S/he shall derive greater productivity and cost efficiency across all operational processes; including the review for process automation;
- S/he shall support and assist the HCO as to be the owner of Organization & Methods matters and ensure proper documentations, tracking and monitoring of policies, procedures, SOPS and to coordinate management of all operational policies & procedures across the company; including the PTS of all non-credit authority;
- S/he shall assist the HCO to be accountable for overall business operations and on-going operations to ensure efficiency of business and implement best practices for continuous improvement;
- S/he shall assist the HCO to be accountable for all credit admin related matters e.g., ensure loan is approved within the provided Turn Around Time (TAT), claims and etc.;
- S/he shall ensure consistency in adherence to and effective application of established credit administration systems (policies, processes, and tools) to achieve optimal compliance, efficiency and cost containment;
- S/he shall assist the HCO to ensure the quality of credit documentation, specifically facility offer letters in line with the approved credit application, credit policies and procedures, prudential guidelines and other relevant legislation;
- S/he shall support the HCO to authorize all core systems data input (data amendments etc);
- S/he shall support the HCO to develop and implement a proper and business operations documentations and tracking system;
- S/he shall assist the HCO to design and maintain a loan monitoring and claims tracking system and analyses, monitor and update active/reject credit and loan files on regular basis for management reporting;
- S/he shall assist the HCO to ensure compliance to internal, local and international standards, policies, law and regulations;
- S/he shall also support and assist the HCO to build and supervise a team of appropriate skills to assist him/her in carrying out his/her duties and ensure that they are trained accordingly;
- S/he is responsible for preparing and reviewing daily and monthly reports and delivering to related departments with accuracy and timely manner.
- S/he is responsible for monitoring NPL reports by working closely with PFIs.
- S/he is responsible for dealing all issues related to centralized operational matters with proper timeframe and building good relationship with PFIs.
- S/he is responsible for providing training to existing or new PFIs related to GAF filling and/or monthly report submission to ensure speed up the turnaround time.
- S/he shall carry out any other duties and ad-hoc assignments assigned to him/her by the HCO or Managements of the CGCC as and when required for CGCC.
- Master’s degree in economics, Finance, Business, or other related fields.
- All the respective candidates shall preferably be local Cambodian candidates with a strong background in management level. They should have significant working experience in their respective responsibilities.
- The candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of working professional experiences in the Cambodian financial services industry, particularly in the above respective responsibilities.
- Ability to work effectively as a team with a sense of responsibility, flexibility, and adaptability, and ability to learn and to work under pressure.
- Proven coordination, communication, interpersonal and diplomatic skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Khmer and English.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and cover letter to [email protected] (Deadline: March 13, 2023). We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.